Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello, my name is Rachel and I am a Pinterest-aholic.

I'm blogging from a Starbucks.  Drinking a pumpkin spice frap.  Sue me, I couldn't hold out for colder weather... and like I said, it's laced with highly addicting drugs.

Today we will be discussing my other addiction: Pottermore Pinterest.  It took about 18 years to get my registration email, but it is SO worth the wait.

Come on... try it!  You'll like it!  All you're friends are doing it!


I literally pin everything I see if I even remotely like it.  My iPhoto is really excited because it is no longer burdened with wedding inspiration and I'm really excited because Pinterest also keeps track of where I found everything.  (The "clicking on the photo for the link" feature is something that my sister had to show me.  It was like the heavens opened up and the angels sang.... until she made fun of me for being the dumb blond I am can be.)

I know I'm a little behind the times with this, but if you're behind me - trust me.  Once you start pinning, your life will never be the same.  I thought I was a huge procrastinator before, but now?  GINORMOUS.  The worst part is I legitimize my time spent on Pinterest because I'm looking for wedding/style/gift suggestions.  I have learned a lot of cool stuff (how to fishtail braid my hair, some nifty wedding DIYs that will hopefully save me oodles of money), but have had some epic fails thanks to Pinterest as well - one involving glitter nail polish that would. not. come. off.

Some gems I've found so far include:

Cookie Dough Cake Balls from Heaven


Potential Christmas gifts.... that I want to get.  



Love this shirt... almost as much as I hate love barefoot running.

Am I alone in the addiction?  Doubt it.  I bet y'all are sipping Starbucks and pinning away.  You can follow me on Pinterest here:  http://pinterest.com/rgf/    Let me know your username so I can follow you too!  



No comments:

Post a Comment