Thursday, October 20, 2011

Epilogue: I know I'm not on "Say Yes to the Dress"

The day ended with a really positive stop at Bridal Shop #3.  I tried on several awesome, comfortable, affordable dresses from the Wtoo, Allure, and Mickaella lines.  The consultant was helpful, kind, and welcoming.  She gave helpful opinions, showed us every option, and made us laugh.  It was everything I wanted it to be.

But it the experience had lost a little lot of its luster.  

Moral of the story: Don't listen to stupid bitches.  You should feel nothing but gorgeous when you're trying on wedding dresses.  Yes, not every dress will look great on you, but that just means it's not your dress.  You're dress may not make you cry, you may not be overtaken by emotion.  It should just make you happy.  

As planned, I didn't purchase a dress that day.  I felt like I had taken two steps back in my hunt for my dress.  It's a good thing I still had "Running of the Brides" to look forward too!

Thanks for sticking with me throughout this saga!  As a reward you get...



GO AWAY LUIS!  Even though this isn't my dress it's still not allowed!!!! 





 A superfluous camera phone photo of me in a crazy dress from Vera Wang's White line for David's Bridal.  

My mom's in the background taking this totally awesome personal photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment